1. Contract duration: 1 year.
(1) Kids aged 3-12
(2) 8-12 Students per class.
3. Working hours:
(1) 20-25 hours teaching, plus 15 hours office work =40 hours per week (Lunch time excluded).
(2) Classes during evenings and weekends.
(3) 2 days off per week (which particular days by negotiation and roster arrangements).
(1) Native English speaker (Citizen of Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States).
(2) Bachelor degree or higher
(3) 2 years experience (any job) required for visa.
(4) TEFL / TESL qualified.
5. Starting date: ASAP
(1) 17,000-28,000(Before tax)
7. Additional Benefits:
(1) Employment “Z” visa offered for both native and non-native
(2) Airfare allowance (6K) payable at the end of successful completion of 1 year contract
(1) 5 days paid holiday at the end of successful completion of 1 year contract.
(2) 3 paid sick days a year.
(3) National statutory holidays.
Contact Number: 13916592811 same Wechat account
Attention: Panda Education will not be responsible for the authenticity of this adverrtisement.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!